Defense Surface Management
Optimize security investments to combat the threats that matter most.
Interpres is a Threat-Informed Defense Surface Management Platform that operationalizes and fuses prioritized adversarial tactics, techniques and procedures with your unique threat profile, your unique security stack, and TTP-based threat intelligence to identify coverage gaps, prioritize actions, optimize your defenses and reduce risk.See a Demo
About the Interpres Defense Surface Management Platform
Threat Informed Defense Optimization
For too long, security leaders have been trying to defend everything without understanding the adversaries’ tradecraft, resulting in waste, inefficiency, and suboptimal defenses. For too long, you have been consuming telemetry without understanding its value while incurring all of its costs.
Interpres brings a comprehensive understanding of the adversary to the fight, empowering your team to:
- Optimize your security stack to defend against prioritized threats targeting you.
- Rapidly diagnose your threat profile and defense surface.
- Continuously monitor and systematically improve security posture.
- Maximize the return on investment of your existing security stack and reveal hidden value waiting to be activated.
- Execute clear, prioritized actions to tune, configure, and optimize your defense surface against prioritized threats.
- Identify gaps in visibility that keep you vulnerable to attack.
- Holistically know your threat coverage from the endpoint to the cloud.
- Prioritize and optimize investments and resources to match your threats.
How it Works:
Interpres draws on operational performance data, preventive controls, finished threat intelligence and automated detection engineering to provide a threat-informed diagnostic of your defense surface. This diagnostic output is contextualized through the MITRE ATT&CK® framework to provide prioritized and actionable recommendations for your leadership and security teams, enabling data-driven decision-making. Interpres’ agentless platform requires no special permissions or access to your machines and systems.