About Interpres Security:
Interpres Security, Inc. operates https://interpressecurity.com. Although we operate nationwide and internationally, the Company is a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Delaware, and the Company has its headquarters in South Carolina with offices in Northern Virginia. The servers that host the Site are located in the United States, and any personal details you provide us will be processed by the Company in the United States. The Company expressly excludes any representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the information available on the Site. By using the Site, you agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of laws principles, will govern all matters between you and Company with respect to your use of the Site.
This Site may from time to time include links to third-party sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy policies, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Interpres Security customers may collect and manage Personal Data when using our Service. When you use or access the Services, Interpres Security processes Personal Data as a processor under the direction of our customers. Our customers, as data controllers, are responsible for complying with any regulations or laws that require providing notice, disclosure, and/or obtaining consent prior to collecting their customers’ Personal Data using the Service.
- What Information We Collect About You.
- How We Use Your Information.
- How We Share Information We Collect.
- How We Store and Secure Your Information.
- How to Access & Control Your Personal Data.
- California Privacy Rights.
- Other Important Privacy Information.
1. What Information We Collect About You
(a) Information You Provide to Interpres Security.
When You Visit the Site.
We collect Personal Data from you when you submit web forms or interact with the Site, for example by subscribing to an Interpres Security blog, signing up for a webinar, subscribing to one of our services or requesting customer support. We may ask for your email address, first and last name, job title, and other similar business information. You are free to explore some of the Site without providing any Personal Data about yourself.
When you register for an Interpres Security event, we collect information such as name, address, phone number, and email address. We use this information to communicate with you and in some cases facilitate your registration. Additionally, we may share your registration data with service providers in order to provide event information and improve your experience at current or future Interpres Security events.
Account and User Information.
We collect Personal Data when you sign-up for an Interpres Security account, create or modify user information, set preferences, or provide any other related information to access or utilize our Services.
Interpres Security Partners.
We may receive information about you or other users of your Interpres Security account from our global network of partners. We may receive this data from our deal and lead registration process through our partners.
We may also collect information about you through our partner co-marketing partnerships. For example, you may sign up to a webinar or download a white paper published by Interpres Security and an Interpres Security co-marketing partner.
You may also provide payment information, such as a credit card number or bank account numbers, when purchasing products or services. We use secure third-party payment service providers to manage payment processing, which is collected through a secure payment process.
We post customer testimonials and comments on the Site, which may contain Personal Data. We obtain each customer’s consent via email or through other agreements between customers and Interpres Security prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
(b) Information We Collect and Process When You Use the Services
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you as follows:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect Personal Data when you submit information to us on various areas of our Service, such as through the “Contact” page on our Site and during your registration for the Service. The Personal Data collected during these interactions may vary depending on the area of the Service and based on what you choose to share with us, but it will generally include information such as your name, email, address, phone number and employer information.
Personal Data We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Twitter and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Personal Data Processed on Behalf of Business Customers: In order to provide the Services, we collect, process and analyze certain data on behalf of our business customers. We process that information pursuant to our applicable Terms of Service, end user license agreements or other agreements with our business customers. We have no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Data we process on behalf of our business customers. If you are such an individual and would no longer like your data to be used by one of our business customers that use our Services or you would like to access, correct or request deletion of your data, please contact the business customer that you interact with directly.
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service: When you visit, use and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from, and which browsers people use to access the Service, broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage information: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer;
- Mozilla Firefox;
- Google Chrome;
- Apple Safari.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide the Service to our business customers and their end users;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To provide customer support;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Service;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
(a) Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data (EEA and UK visitors only).
If you are a Site visitor located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or United Kingdom (“UK”), Interpres Security Ireland Limited is the data controller of your Personal Data. Interpres Security’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at [email protected]
Our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Data described above will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect Personal Data from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the Personal Data to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from you.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Data). Similarly, if we collect and use your Personal Data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
3. How We Share Information We Collect.
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services (for more details on the third parties that place cookies through the Site, please see the “Cookies” section above). Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, store or otherwise process Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
4. How We Store and Secure Your Information
(a) Data Storage and Security
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Data you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Data is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures.
(b) Retention of Personal Data
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information and how we collect and store it. After a reasonable period of time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Data that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Data, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information at an earlier date if you so request, as described in the section “How to Access & Control Your Personal Data” below.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using your Interpres Security account. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
5. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
(a) Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Data
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your Personal Data.
- You can object to our processing of your Personal Data, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data or request portability of your Personal Data.
- If we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected] or write to us by mail at Interpres Security, Inc., 3022 South Morgans Point Rd #214, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466, USA, Attn: Privacy and Data Protection Officer.
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your data within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
If you are a customer, prospect, or otherwise interact with our Services and would like to access, correct, amend or delete your data controlled by the customer, please contact the relevant customer directly. Interpres Security acts as a processor for our customers and will work with our customers to fulfill these requests when applicable.
(b) To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications through one of the following methods:
- by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails;
- updating your communication preferences; or
- By contacting us at [email protected] or write to us by mail at Interpres Security, Inc., 3022 South Morgans Point Rd #214, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466, USA, Attn: Privacy and Data Protection Officer.
Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the Services.
6. California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, please visit our Notice of California Privacy Rights [NTD ADD URL] for additional information related to, and a description of your rights under, California law.
7. Other Important Privacy Information
(a) We Never Sell Personal Data
We will never sell your Personal Data to any third party.
(b) Information About Children
The Site, product and Services are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Data about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected Personal Data about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected], so that we may delete the information.